Contribute a design addressing an issue that moves you. Whether that's on health care, immigration, marriage equality, war and peace or drug policy, the specific topics are open. We want to hear what's keeping you up at night, what moves you to action and how we collectively move forward in America and the world. We just ask the content is compelling and the design is beautifully executed.
Power to the Poster is a part of The Creative Action Network. Justin Kemerling and Aaron Perry-Zucker are its curators.
Your Poster Should:
- Advocate for progressive change and inspire people to action.
- Be a vertically oriented, 12" by 18" RGB image at 300dpi (3600 by 5400 pixels) that is a JPG or PNG
Your Poster Shouldn’t:
- Include urls or logos (small artist signatures are fine)
- Use copyrighted images or images that don't belong to you. All images you use should be your own, or available under a creative commons or other similar license.
- Be poorly designed, rely on cliches, be overtly negative or advocate for violence or vulgarity.