Working Families Party is a grassroots progressive political organization that fights for economic and racial justice. They are fighting for an economy that works for everyone, not just the wealthy and well connected, and a democracy in which every voice matters. They also believe the promise of our democracy has been broken when the views of a single wealthy donor can carry more weight that the needs of millions of hard-working families.
Working Families Party (WFP) and Creative Action Network (CAN) have teamed up to create a series of designs celebrating five of WFP's core issues. As WFP grows state by state, becoming a leading national player in the fights that matter to working families, we're helping them visualize their core causes to mobilize their community.
The collection of designs will be used as prints, postcards, t-shirts and other campaign materials for WFP members and should proudly and boldly illustrate one of the slogans below. Solutions should incorporate illustrative or graphic elements alongside typography to further communicate the issue.
Proceeds from this campaign support Working Families Party, electing the next generation of progressive leaders and building grassroots power to renew the American Dream.
Your Design Should:
- Typographically illustrate the chosen slogan (below) along with illustrative and/or graphic elements.
- Be bold, simple, and clear
- Be a vertically oriented, 12" by 16" RGB image at a resolution of 300dpi (3600 by 4800 pixels) that is a JPG or PNG
- Be free-standing (ie. design should have a simple background and shouldn’t touch the edge of the frame)
- Optional: Include an apparel file that is layered or includes a transparent background (AI, PSD, PNG, TIFF) (Be sure to outline any fonts used)
Your Design Shouldn’t:
- Include urls or logos (small artist signatures are fine)
- Use copyrighted images or images that don't belong to you. All images you use should be your own, or available under a creative commons or other similar license.