It’s the most wonderful time of the year -- when the House of Representatives is gearing up to impeach the President. Here at CAN we’re gearing up to celebrate this long-awaited event in the best way we know how -- with art! Join us in making impeachment holiday ornaments and buttons we can show the world this holiday season. We’ve come up with a few ideas to help you get started, but otherwise anything goes!
- Impeachment is a-comin
- Emoluments Claus (Santa’s corrupt younger brother)
- Designs in the shape / color of a peach
Your Poster Design Should:
- Include the word IMPEACHED or IMPEACHMENT
- Include an image of a peach or graphic reference to a peach
- Include the color peach (hex value #ffe5b4) and as a second option, the color orange (hex value #c7622b)
- Be a square, 6" by 6" RGB image at a resolution of 300dpi (1800 by 1800 pixels) that is a JPG or PNG
- Keep a safe area of at least .67" (or 200 pixels) on all sides (don’t place text too close to the edge) and ensure that your design can be cropped to a circle.
- Optional: Include a layered or transparent file (AI, PSD, PNG, TIFF)
Your Design Should Not:
- Be super negative (remember, we’re celebrating impeachment)
- Include urls or logos (small artist signatures are fine)
- Use copyrighted images like brand logos, editorial photography of celebrities or politicians, or someone else’s artwork. All images you use should be your own, or available under a creative commons or other similar license.